FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (FDOT) / OWNER TEAM MEMBERS:
- FDOT Construction Program Manager: Jacqueline Sequiera, P.E.
- FDOT Design Project Manager: Teresita Alvarez, P.E.
- Construction Project Manager: Victor R. Ortiz, P.E. - CSA Group
- Public Information Specialist: Roberto C. Gutierrez, P.E. - Stantec Consulting
- Owner’s Representative: Peter Donahue, P.E. - Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Construction Engineering & Inspection (CEI) Team: Steve Dusseault - Parsons Brinckerhoff
- O&M Oversight Team: Diana Lopez, P.E., AECOM and Juan Borrero, P.E., CSA
MAT CONCESSIONAIRE, LLC TEAM MEMBERS:
- Concessionaire: MAT Concessionarie, LLC
- Design-Build Contractor: Bouygues Civil Works Florida
- Tunnel Operator / Maintenance: Broadspectrum Infrastructure, Inc.
The FDOT District Six Construction Department manages and oversees dozens of state road and bridge construction projects on the state highway system in Miami-Dade and Monroe counties. These projects range from minor intersection improvements that will improve traffic flow to major multi-million dollar programs such as the S.R. 826/Palmetto Expressway Expansion Program and the Miami Intermodal Center (MIC), which offer significant benefits to the movement of people and goods in our District.
Our customers - the users of our facilities - are our number one priority. We are committed to delivering quality projects that are completed on schedule and within budget while striving to minimize construction-related impacts to residents, businesses and visitors.
FDOT District Construction Engineer:
Mario Cabrera, P.E.
FDOT Assistant District Construction Engineer:
Heidi Solaun-Dominguez, P.E.
FDOT North Miami-Dade Resident Engineer:
Ivan Hay, P.E.
FDOT South Miami-Dade Resident Engineer:
Claudio Diaferia, P.E.
FDOT Construction Public Information Project Manager: